Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Vampy Lipsticks

The first and best lipstick of the 4 is Mac in shade Cyber. Cyber is a satin lipstick so it's not very glossy which is what I prefer in a lipstick. It is a very deep shade of purple with no red colored tint in it. Cyber cost $15 but the money is well worth it since you rarely have to re-apply this lipstick.


This second lipstick is a Revlon in shade Va Va Violet. It is roughly similar to Cyber in color except this lipstick is very transparent. With the Mac I only had to swatch it on my arm twice to get the full color, Va Va Violet took nearly five times.  (Va Va Violet is the second in the last picture, Cyber is first) This lipstick does not last all day but if you do not want to pay for a mac lipstick, this is a cheaper version of Cyber. ($7)
This third lipstick is a Revlon in shade Violet Frenzy. I was a bit disappointed with this lipstick because it ended up being a lot pinker than I expected. Again this lipstick does not last long and I rarely wear it because it does not go with my skin tone. ($7) 

This last lipstick is a Sonia KashUk Lipstick in Plum Whine. Like the mac lipstick, this is also a satin but I still think it is a lot glossier than Cyber. It has more of a red tint to it than purple but it is still one of my favorites that I use quite a lot. (I think it was around ($8-$10)

No comments:

Post a Comment